Do you have an innovative or breakthrough project related to the Duchenne field that you wish to share with the global community? Submit an E-Poster abstract for the 2022 edition of Duchenne Patient Academy. Selected authors will be invited to present their E-Poster during the event taking place on December 1.
The poster session will provide an opportunity for patient organizations and researchers to present and discuss innovative projects in the field of Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy. Selected E-Posters will be accepted for virtual presentation at the 2022 Duchenne Patient Academy.
Anyone who has a project with an innovative approach or breakthrough outcome is encouraged to submit an abstract for consideration. Abstracts that solely describe research methods, are focused on medicines research and development, and/or are of promotional nature will not be accepted.
The following category selections will be available:
- Care and therapies
- Data and registries
- Learning and education
- Social and behavioral
The E-Poster session is taking place December 1 between 18:00 and 19:00 Central European Time. During this time authors should be available for virtual discussion of the E-Poster. A formal presentation would be necessary. The selected authors will be informed of the presentation time and schedule.
All E-Posters are displayed throughout the Academy from Thursday December 1 through Saturday December 3, 2022 and will be available on the Duchenne Patient Academy website.
Guidelines for E-Poster submission
- Abstract submission will be limited to one abstract per author.
- Each properly completed submission is reviewed for its innovative merit and significance by the DPA Committee.
- We will not accept abstracts that solely describe research methods, are focused on medicines research and development, and are of promotional nature.
- The presenting author should be available on the date and time scheduled to present the E-Poster via Zoom.
- Please check the Submission Guidelines for additional information
28 October – Registration and E-Poster Abstract Submission opens
18 November – E-Poster Abstract Submission deadline
20 November – Registration closes
22 November – E-Poster Abstract Notification Letters disseminated
We are looking forward to receiving your innovative project, case study or program that can be presented at Duchenne Patient Academy!